After specifying your preferences, the chef will put together a menu of 5 or 7 dishes where the composition is unknown but reflects the desires of everyone as well as offering a few surprises. Enter the world of David Loisel, and let yourself be transported on a taste and culinary journey.
Our sommelier will compose the best food-wine pairing.
Food-Wine pairing, 3 glasses: 30€
Food-Wine pairing, 4 glasses: 38€
Food-Wine pairing, 5 glasses: 45€
Food-Wine pairing, 6 glasses: 53€
Cheese platter supplement: 12€
The diversity of local products allows our teams to create a menu inspired by its region.
The whole menu is jointly developed with the help of all our partners:
- Stéphane Milleret : Halles' Butcher (73)
- Charles Murgat : Isère Fish Farm (38)
- Philippe Nadaud : Etoile's fishmonger (73)
- Loïc et Yann : Produce (38)
- Didier Selva : Halles Bakery (73)
- Romain Guibert : Artisan cheese supplier (73)
- Opinel : Cutlery (73)
- Beurre : Le Centenaire (74)
- Kelvyn Vannier : Mushrooms from Motte-Servolex (73)
- Maison Perrier : White wine from Château de Candie (73)
- Christine : Flowers (73)
Net price, service included. Our meats are of French origin.
Please choose your holiday dates, if there is no availability for the dates you are looking for please call us on +33 4 79 96 63 00